Are you looking for a homemade facial masque that offers skin softening and tightening at the same time? Try the banana facial masque to rejuvenate your skin.
It is extremely easy to prepare and is an effective way to treat you skin against dryness and loosening.
Ingredients for Banana Facial Masque
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1 tbsp. Kaolin (White) Clay
- 1/2 tbsp. Jojoba Oil
- 1 tsp. Honey
- 1 Egg White
- 1 tbsp. Yogurt
Add the egg white to the yogurt, honey, kaolin clay and jojoba oil. Mix it well to get a smooth creamy paste.
- Add the banana pulp to the mixture and blend all the ingredients to form a smooth paste.
How to Apply Banana Face Masque
- Apply the paste to your face neck and shoulder area, covering the entire area evenly. Leave the area around the eyes, and your lips. Apply a little honey to these areas.
- After applying the paste, relax. Allow the masque to dry.
- Wait for 15-20 minutes before you remove the masque, gently, using a warm wet cloth.
- Apply a good quality hydrosol or tonic on your face, neck and shoulder after removing the masque. Preferably, use a cotton wool to do this.
- Do not forget to moisturize your face and neck. Use gentle, circular motions of your fingers to apply the moisturizer. The motions should be in the upward direction. This improves the blood circulation and helps in firming your skin.
You may use this banana face mask once in a week. This pack refreshes your skin, moisturizes it, removes the dead cells, and gives a healthy glow to your skin.
Note : Please make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients used in the face masque. If you have hyper-sensitive skin, please consult a skin specialist (dermatologist) before using any new skin care treatment.