All of us know about the healing properties of ginger. If you want to add a radiant glow to your dry skin-ginger skin crème is the answer. You may be wondering where you get ginger skin crème. You do not need to look farther than your kitchen. Yes, we are talking about the homemade skin care recipe for ginger skin crème.
Ingredients for Ginger Skin Crème
- 2-inch slices of fresh ginger
- ½ cup cocoa butter
- 2 tsp vitamin E oil
- 2 tsp light sesame oil
- 2 tsp apricot kernel oil
- 5-6 drops of orange oil (optional)
Preparation of Ginger Skin Creme
- Set the oven at the lowest temperature and preheat it.
- Grate the pieces of ginger into thin pieces. You should be able to extract about 1/8 teaspoon of ginger juice.
- Obtain the ginger juice by squeezing the freshly grated ginger over a small bowl.
- Put all the ingredients in a glass container (preferably a Pyrex container). Heat this mixture so that the cocoa butter melts and oils blend into the mixture.
- Pour this preparation into a clean and dry container.
- Add a few drops of orange oil to add a pleasant effect to the crème. This is optional.
- Allow it to cool.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
How to Apply Ginger Skin Care Creme
Ginger is known to have an invigorating effect, and oils soothe the skin. This homemade recipe helps to add the right touch of radiance to your complexion. Those who have dry skin will find this crème working wonders with their complexion.
You can apply the ginger skin crème, regularly. Make sure that you massage it gently into your skin. Use upward, circular motions of your finger tips for the massage. This helps in firming your skin and improving the blood circulation. You may apply this crème after a shower or before going to bed at night.
Caution: Please remember each skin reacts differently to different ingredients. If you suffer from any irritation when you apply this crème, stop its use immediately. Those who have with hyper-sensitive skin should consult a dermatologist before trying any new skin care product.