You may have read many tips on cleansing process for women. Like women, men also require different types of techniques to clean their face. Usually men possess oily skin type and therefore, they have many open pores too. When dirt comes in contact of those pores, you experience pimples and acne. You need good cleansing and the products should be chemical free. However, you may choose reputed companies too for such products. Daily after returning home apply the cleanser on the face .
At least twice a week, give your facial skin exfoliation treatment. It will eliminate dead skin cells. Gently treat the face with a branded scrub. The process help you to get shaving more comfortably.
Moisturizer and sunscreen
To protect the skin from wrinkles and skin cancer, pamper it with good moisturizer. Before buying it be sure about your skin type. Sunscreen is also important for saving the skin from any kind of sun damage. Before exposing to the sun, apply sunscreen and maintain the natural complexion and texture of your skin.
Male pattern baldness
Balding is a natural problem which is experienced by most of the men around the world. To protect your hair from this condition, you can take some Biotin. It is an effective B vitamins that offer you healthy hair, skin and nails. Ask your dermatologist about this supplement and regular pop it. Oats, salmon, soy milk, citrus fruits, brown rice are the foods which protect your hair from falling.
Hide the gray hair
Try to take care of your gray hair. It makes you older than your actual age. Indulge in coloring the hair with good products. Just For Men Haircolor is a men's gray hair product. You may also try other good gray hair care products from the market.
Hands and feet care
The hands and feet should not be excluded from your beauty care regime. Always trim the nails and keep them clear. Foot odor is a major problem among men. You can scrub the feet on regular basis and allow them to dry completely.
Tips for men on facial
- To remove pimples and acne keep your face clean.
- Choose a face wash with minimum chemical.
- Wash your face twice in a day with a mild face wash.
- Soap based on deodorant should not be used on your face.
- Use a moisturizer to retain moisture in your face.
- The skin toner that you use should be rich in vitamin E or Aloe Vera.
- Your razor must have a strip of Aloe Vera as it saves the after burns.
- Home made packs for your face can be helpful.
- Use Vaseline to soften your lips.
- For a rugged look visit a parlor to get the right beard that suits on your face.
Hair Tips for you
Today even men are cautious about their hair. You need to pay special attention to your hair. Healthy hair always looks good. Here we have few hair tips for men which will help you.
- Oil your hair regularly.
- If oiling your hair daily is a problem, then oil massage your hair on weekends. Wash away the oil with a mild shampoo.
- If you have grey hair then you may use henna or hair color.
- If you are facing hair fall then trim your hair frequently and keep your hair short.
- To set your hair you can use hair gel.
Tips for body care
- You might like to get rid of the excess hair on your body. The body hair at times becomes very embarrassing. Hair on your ears can be waxed. Even you can wax the hair on your chest. Body waxing will help you get a bare body look.
- After all days work your body must require a bit of relaxation. You can go for body massage on a weekend. This will increase a blood circulation of the body.
- Manicure and pedicure helps to clean up the feet and hands.
- A balanced diet and regular exercise are the secret to a healthy mind and body .
Grooming Tips for Men
- Shave regularly. Apply good shaping cream and aftershave. It will improve your personality too.
- While choosing perfumes, consider your mood and the purpose for which you are going to wear it.
- Wear dress with proper ironing.
- Always trim the stray eyebrows.
- Engage in trimming unwanted hair from the body .