Craving for that perfect, smooth, wrinkle free skin? Try out the homemade egg face pack. An egg face pack is one of the finest homemade beauty products that can be prepared at home. It is an easy and hassle free option that promises a positive and effective result. An egg face pack uses only natural ingredients that are easily available in any market. Most of the ingredients included are used for household purposes.
Ingredients required for preparing an egg mask
- Egg White
- Two Spoonfuls of Orange Juice
- Half Spoon of Lemon Juice
- A Few Drops of Sweet Almond Oil (by choice)
Method for Preparing Egg Face Pack
- Stir the egg white, the orange juice, the lemon juice and the almond oil in a cup.
- Blend the concoction with flour till it becomes a smooth paste.
- Gently spread the paste all over the face and leave it for half an hour.
- Wash face with warm water to remove the mask.
This face pack can be used regularly by those who suffer from dry skin. The egg face pack will leave the skin feeling smooth and soft. Those who wish to add almond oil to the paste are advised to try out the pack at the end of the elbow first. If the area shows no adverse reaction even after 48 hours, then it is safe to apply the pack on the face.
For those who suffer from wrinkle problems, a simple egg face pack can be extremely effective. This involves applying the egg white over the face for 15 minutes and then washing it off with lukewarm water. This has proven to be an efficient way to tighten the facial skin and leave it feeling new and glowing. These homemade face packs are truly very useful and hence worth trying out.